1. Natural fabrics will gain popularity over synthetics due to the shifting trend towards sustainability.
2. Look out for the new “grand millennial” or “granny chic” trend – such as floral wallpaper, vintage decor and bespoke furnishing.
3. Warm and earthy neutrals in both furniture and in interior. Wicker and rattan furniture will most likely be trending.
4. Grey in the kitchen is out – Green kitchen cabinets are in! It is supposedly to be one of the biggest trends in fall 2021.
5. Industrial cool may be the next big thing.