This post contains adlinks
Spring is loading and around the globe people are slowly turning grey and darkish tones into eye catching pastels and bright color splashes. We love it and we are definitely here for it!
Spring fling, for your home
As we are browsing for ideas on how to decorate our imaginary future office space we felt the need to share the inspirational items we found and very much fell in love with. Should somebody have a direct contact to the marketing managers over at Jotex we are dying for a pitch sit down, or as we say in Sweden; a “fika”!
Just as in the fashion industry many are choosing brighter and more bold colors around this time of year for their redecorations of their homes. Some of the most popular colors right now within interior design and decorating are pastel, turquoise, metallic, goldish yellow and off course the favorite of many dusty pink. Black remains a power color used for creating depth in ones design aesthetics or to make a statement.
“FRESH FLOWERS, IS A CHARM THAT DOES ALL TRICKS!”
Most interesting interior accounts of Instagram
The number one platform Instagram is know for benefiting those with great visual skills and their algorithms are said to do just the same. No wonder these three profiles has made a large following on their bubble gum and classy home decor!
- Amina Mucciolo @studiomucciApê
- PienoDiVita @pepienodivitaSteph
- Joy Hogan @stephjoyhogan
However there are still some that prefer the more neutral color scheme when it comes to interior design and it can still be made spring stylish with a nice “fifty shades of grey” theme, as this lovely one from Jotex!
According to the style guru
We asked fashion stylist Aysha Jones for her top three advice to achieve a stylish home without spending much time or finances on it.
- DIY wall frames! You can easily make both the motive and frame personalized by letting your creativity out and patching together fabrics, paint, magazine cut outs etc and either using it as motive in the frames or to cover the frame. Don’t forget to buy some glue though!
- Save a buck or two by only changing the minor interior parts of your home such as pillows, blankets, vases and so on.
- Fresh flowers, is a charm that does all tricks! Buy them in various colors and place them all over your home.
Are you redoing your interior this spring and do you follow the seasonal decorating style of decorating your home? Feel free to tell us in the comments or on our Instagram, we would love to know!